- Descriptions & multiple illustrations of 25 common bee groups, Includes honey bees, bumble bees, leaf-cutter bees, and more
- Identification, nesting, and floral preferences.
- Anatomy, life stages and pollination
- Illustrations and text by Joseph S. Wilson, assistant professor of biology at Utah State University, and Olivia Messinger Carril, PhD in Plant Biology and veteran bee researcher. They are co-authors of The Bees in your Backyard, published by Princeton University Press
- Indestructible lamination – waterproof
- Instant access to just what you need to know. Perfect for backpack or kitchen table.